- A Group can be made on-the-fly by any user within the organization.
- Groups are private and visible only to those within the Group.
- Any user who is in the Group can see all messages sent to the group, and can also reply.
- Can only be set up and managed by TigerConnect Administrators within your organization.
- Broadcast Lists are public and any user in your organization can send a single message out to many (e.g. all Residents).
- Any replies only go to the sender that initiated the Broadcast List message.
Posted in: Android/Web - Groups and Broadcast Lists