For TigerConnect, Do Not Disturb is a feature that allows a user to temporarily disable audible and visible TigerConnect notifications that arrive at their device, as well as provide a custom ‘out-of-office’ message that is sent when a user sends you a message while Do Not Disturb is on.
It is important to note that no alert will sound on your device for TigerConnect, however, you will continue to receive messages to the TigerConnect application. Please make sure you remember to turn Do Not Disturb off when you want to receive notifications again.
Note regarding Android’s Do Not Disturb: Separate from TigerConnect, Android’s Do Not Disturb (DND) function mutes all incoming audible and visual notifications. This applies to notifications from TigerConnect, in addition to regular SMS, email and phone calls. If you wish to turn off all audible and visual notifications for TigerConnect only, you must do it from within the TigerConnect application.
Additionally, if your organization has Auto-Forward enabled, you can designate a colleague within your organization to receive your messages while your account is on Do Not Disturb.
- Log into your TigerConnectt account from your mobile device.
- Tap Settings in the upper right corner (sprocket icon).
- Tap Do Not Disturb to ON.
- After turning Do Not Disturb on, you can enter a custom message in the field that appears after enabling it. This will be displayed with the first message sent to you in each conversation. Any subsequent messages will not contain the DND message.
- Tap your Android’s Back button or tap the ‘ x ‘ in the upper left-hand corner of the screen to save the changes.
- Log into your TigerConnect account at home.tigertext.com.
- Click the Menu button (three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner).
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click the checkbox to the right of Do Not Disturb.
Enabling Do Not Disturb (DND) within TigerConnect on either the Web Console or the mobile app will enable DND on any devices or web browsers that you are currently logged into.
Posted in: Android/Web - Settings