- Log in to your TigerConnect account from your mobile device.
- Tap Settings in the upper right (sprocket icon).
- Tap your display name at the top of the Profile page.
- Tap the Edit button (pencil icon on the right).
- Tap the space above the EDIT PROFILE section. This will bring up a dialog that says Take Photo or Choose a Picture.
- You can choose from any photos currently in your device’s Gallery or you can take a photo with your device’s camera.
- Once you have selected your new avatar, tap the Back arrow in the upper left to return to your profile.
- Log in to https://home.tigertext.com.
- Click the Menu (three horizontal lines) in the top left of the Web Console screen.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click Change Avatar, then select a photo from your computer that you would like to use for your profile.
NOTE: TigerConnect only supports certain types of image formats, so we recommend using .jpg, .bmp, .png or .gif. Please limit the size of your photo to 2MB.
Posted in: Android/Web - Settings