This feature can be used on Android mobile devices (PIN Lock does not apply to the Web Console). Your organization may require you to set a PIN upon logging in to TigerConnect. You may be unable to change the settings within the PIN Lock, as your TigerConnect administrator may have the settings locked to prevent further changes to your account.
- Log in to your TigerConnect account on your mobile device.
- In the upper left hand corner of your roster, tap the menu icon.
- Tap Settings (sprocket icon in the upper right).
- Tap Security.
- Tap PIN Lock to ON.
- Enter and re-enter (to confirm) your desired 4-digit PIN.
- Alternatively, you can tap CANCEL in the lower left or the back arrow on your Android device to cancel the addition of a PIN on your device.
PIN Lock Durations
TigerConnect PIN Lock has multiple durations, which are set by your administrator to select the length of time you are required to enter your PIN after re-entering the application. TigerConnect has the following PIN Lock durations:
- After 1 minute
- After 5 minutes
- After 15 minutes
- After 1 hour
- After 4 hours
Note: If your organization has a PIN Lock duration longer than Immediately, you will have the ability to set a more aggressive PIN Lock duration. You will not be able to set a PIN lock with a duration longer than the minimum set by your administrator (e.g. – Admin sets a PIN Lock duration of 15 minutes, within the application, you can set the duration to 5 minutes, 1 minute and Immediately). Additionally, if you are a part of multiple facilities with separate networks, for example, Facility A and Facility B, the TigerConnect application will always assume the more aggressive setting (e.g. – Facility A has a duration of 15 minutes and Facility B is set to Immediately, TigerConnect will assume the Immediately setting).
Posted in: Android/Web - Settings