Note: Group details (members, name, etc.) can be edited and accessed by any user who is a part of a Group. You cannot remove yourself from a Group using the below workflow. See How do I leave a Group? for steps on how to remove yourself from a Group.
- Within the Group, tap the ‘ i ‘ icon in the upper left of the Group.
- Tap the Edit button (red pencil icon).
- Select the checkbox next to the users you wish to remove from the Group.
- Tap the Checkmark in the upper right, below the Group name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Remove from Group.
- Tap Remove to confirm.
- Alternatively, you can tap Cancel to stop any changes and tap the back arrow in the upper left to go back to the Group’s Settings.
- Click to open the conversation window for the Group in which you want to remove members.
- Click Group Settings (gear icon) in the upper right-hand corner of the conversation window.
- In the Members section (gray box with current group members), click the X to the right of the user you wish to remove from the group.
- Repeat Step 4 until all desired users have been removed.
- Click Update Group (this will return you to the group conversation).
Posted in: Android/Web - Groups and Broadcast Lists