Note: Group details (members, name, etc.) can be edited and accessed by any user who is a part of a Group. You cannot remove yourself from a Group using the below workflow.
To remove members from a group on TigerText for iOS:
- Log in to your TigerText account from your mobile device with your TigerText account credentials.
- Search and tap on the desired Group you wish to edit.
- Tap the Group Settings button (3 horizontal dots in upper right-hand corner).
- Locate the user you wish to remove and slide the user’s name to the left. The words Remove will appear to the right of the name.
- Tap Remove. The user has now been removed from the Group.
- IMPORTANT: Once all desired users are removed, tap the left-facing arrow in the upper left-hand corner to return to the Group conversation.
Posted in: iOS - Groups and Broadcast Lists