The directions below will show you how to change the name of a Group after its creation. A Group name change will be instantly enacted for all users within the Group.
- Near the top of the TigerConnect app, tap GROUPS.
- To filter only Private messaging Groups, tap ‘Private‘, just below the Inbox/Groups tabs.
- Tap the Group you wish to add members.
- Tap the Group Settings ‘ i ‘ in the upper right corner.
- Tap the Edit button (pencil icon in the upper right).
- Under Edit Group’s Profile, tap under Group Name and change the name of the group.
- Tap the Checkmark to save the Group’s new name.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the Group conversation.
- Log in to https://home.tigertext.com/.
- Search and click on the desired Group you wish to edit.
- In the upper right of the conversation window, click the Group Settings (gear icon).
- Click on the Group Name field, select the text and rename the Group.
- Click the red Update Group button (Returns you to the group to continue messaging).
- You can also click Cancel to discard any changes.
Posted in: Android/Web - Groups and Broadcast Lists