To log into TigerConnect for iOS:
- After downloading TigerConnect, tap the TigerConnect icon (white icon with a clover) on your iOS device’s home screen open the application.
- Enter your Username or work email.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Activate This Device.
- On the New Message screen tap the green Send button.
- Confirm your first and last name and add an avatar if you wish, then tap Start Messaging.
- Tap Allow Notifications, then tap Allow.
- Tap Allow Access, then tap OK.
Note: If you have already been provided with a username or email address to log into TigerConnect, and are prompted to create a new password, return to the previous screen by tapping Back and ensure you have properly entered your facility username or email address. Your password will likely be a previously used network password or one provided to you by your facility’s IT staff. Please defer to your facility’s IT staff if unsure.
Finally, if you cannot remember your username, please contact your TigerConnect administrator (typically a member of your organization’s administration or IT staff). If you are unable to reach a resource on-site, feel free to email TigerConnect Client Care at email@example.com or contact us by phone at (650) 56-HIPAA | (650) 564-4722 for further assistance.
Posted in: iOS - Log In