Note: Group details (members, name, etc.) can be edited and accessed by any user who is a part of a Group.
To leave a group on TigerText for iOS:
- Log in to your TigerText account from your mobile device with your TigerText account credentials.
- Swipe to the left on the Group you wish to leave.
- Tap Leave.
- You will be asked to confirm leaving the Group. Tap Yes if you wish to leave.
- NOTE: Tapping this will prevent you from receiving any future messages from the group.
- You have now been removed from the Group. In order to be re-added to the Group, contact a member of the Group and have them re-add you.
Alternatively, you can leave a group by tapping on the Group Settings button in the upper right-hand corner, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Leave Group. A prompt does appear here to confirm if you wish to leave the Group or not.
Posted in: iOS - Groups and Broadcast Lists