Note: Group details (members, name, etc.) can be edited and accessed by any user who is a part of a Group.
- Within the Group, tap the ‘ i ‘ icon in the upper left of the Group.
- Tap the Edit button (pencil icon in upper right).
- Tap Leave Group.
- Tap Leave to confirm your choice. (Tap Cancel to remain in the group).
Alternatively, from the Inbox you can simply long-tap on the Group you wish to leave, then tap Leave. Tap Leave again to confirm. (Tap Cancel to remain in the group)
- Log in to: https://home.tigertext.com/.
- Click to open the conversation window for the Group in which you wish to leave.
- Click Group Settings (gear icon) in the upper right-hand corner of the conversation window.
- Click the red Leave Group button.
- A confirmation will appear: “Are you sure you want to leave this group?” – click Leave (this will return you to your TigeConnect Web Console Inbox). In order to be re-added to the Group, contact a member of the Group and have them re-add you.
Posted in: Android/Web - Groups and Broadcast Lists