To install TigerText on your mobile device:
- Go to http://tigertext.com/download within your mobile device or desktop web browser and click the link for the Apple App Store.
- Go to App Store for Apple (iOS) devices.
Note on iOS: Apple requires an Apple ID account to download applications on iOS devices. You will need to sign up for an account in order to download TigerText. If you do not already have an Apple ID, please click here to sign up for an Apple ID. Once successfully created, return to the App Store within the device you are going to be using TigerText and complete the above steps to download TigerText. To begin downloading, you will have to sign in with your newly created Apple ID and password and confirm your Apple ID. iOS Note: TigerText is only supported on the two latest public releases of iOS.
- Open the App Store (iOS – iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
- Tap Search.
- In the Search bar, type tigertext
- Tap the blue Search button in the lower right-hand corner.
- You will see an entry that says TigerText Secure Messenger App. It is a red icon with two lowercase t’s. This is the application you will be downloading.
- Tap GET, then INSTALL (If previously installed, a cloud icon with a downward facing arrow will appear – tap this also to download).
- The App Store may ask for your Apple ID password (or TouchID if enabled on an iPhone 5s or newer).
- Don’t know your Apple ID or Password? Click here.
- After successfully entering your password, remaining in the App Store, the application will begin the download process. A progress circle will appear in the place of the INSTALL button to show you where you are in the installation process.
- Once the application has finished downloading, you will see OPEN in the place of the progress circle. Tap OPEN to enter the application.
After the download completes, you can also return to your iOS device’s home screen and tap on the newly downloaded TigerText application to begin using the application.
Posted in: iOS - Installation