The TigerConnect application allows users access to multiple organizations. You can only message with users in the organization that the administrator has added you in to.
TigerConnect will keep your conversations organized from newest to oldest. You can also scroll down on your device to manually search for a coworker within your organization’s roster, or do the following:
To find a coworker, and send them a message on TigerConnect for iOS:
- Ensure you are logged in to your TigerConnect account on your mobile device.
- From the TigerConnect conversations list, you have a few choices:
- Tap Inbox. This will contain previous and existing conversations. Users can be searched by name by pulling down to reveal the Search bar. If you cannot find a user here, move to the next item.
- Tap Directory to view all users within the organization. Here you can:
- Scroll through the list for the desired user – OR –
- Pull down and reveal the Search bar, tap to begin entering text. You can search for the user quickly by First or Last name.
- Tap on the input box at the bottom of the conversation and begin typing your message (A keyboard should appear).
- Tap Send.
Posted in: iOS - Messaging