The TigerConnect application allows users access to multiple organizations. You can only message users in the organization that the administrator has added you in to. You are not able to message across organizations.
TigerConnect will keep your conversations organized from newest to oldest. You can also scroll down on your device to manually search for a coworker within your organization’s roster, or do the following:
- Ensure you are logged in to your TigerConnect account on your mobile device.
- Tap the ‘magnifying glass’ in the upper right-hand corner to Search for coworkers.
- You may be asked to Easily find your contacts. This is only so TigerConnect can identify existing contacts in your address book with TigerConnect users in your network. Tap OK to accept.
- You have two options:
- Scroll through the TigerConnect user list and tap on the desired user.
- Tap the magnifying glass again and enter text to search for a fellow coworker.
- Search by First and Last name.
- Tap on the desired contact to enter the conversation.
- Tap on the input box at the bottom of the conversation and begin typing your message (A keyboard should appear).
- Tap Send (paper airplane icon on the right of the input box.
- Ensure you are logged in to your TigerConnect account on https://home.tigertext.com.
- To send a message, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the red New Message button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, enter the user’s name
- Click the magnifying glass and enter the desired coworker’s name, and click their name to enter the conversation.
- Click on the input box at the bottom of the web console page and begin typing your message.
- Once your message is ready, click Send or press Enter on your computer’s keyboard to send the message.
Posted in: Android/Web - Messaging