Created Groups will already have been named. The directions below will show you how to change the name of a Group after its creation. A Group name change will be instantly enacted for all users within the Group.
To edit a group name on TigerConnect for iOS:
- Log in to your TigerConnect account from your mobile device with your TigerConnect account credentials.
- Search and tap on the desired Group you wish to edit.
- Tap the More button (3 vertical dots in upper right-hand corner).
- Tap the existing name (directly below the Group Settings heading), and select and rename the Group.
- Tap left-facing arrow in the upper left-hand corner to return to Group and save the newly created Group name.
Posted in: iOS - Groups and Broadcast Lists