Note: Group details (members, name, etc.) can be edited and accessed by any user who is a part of a Group.
To add members to a group on TigerText for iOS:
- Log in to your TigerText account from your mobile device with your TigerText account credentials.
- Search and tap on the desired Group you wish to add members.
- Tap the Group Settings button (3 vertical dots in upper right-hand corner).
- Tap Add at the top of the Group members list.
- The page will be titled Add People, and a list will populate below. You can either select users from the list, or begin typing a user’s name to find them.
- Tap the desired user(s) you wish to add.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all desired users are added.
- Once all desired users are added, tap UPDATE.
- Optionally, you can tap the X in the upper left-hand corner to discard any changes and leave the Add People screen.
Posted in: iOS - Groups and Broadcast Lists