Note: Group details (members, name, etc.) can be edited and accessed by any user who is a part of a Group.
- Log in to your TigerConnect account from your mobile device with your TigerConnect account credentials.
- Near the top of the TigerConnect app, tap GROUPS.
- To filter only Private messaging Groups, tap ‘Private‘, just below the Inbox/Groups tabs.
- Tap the Group you wish to add members.
- Within the Group, tap the ‘ i ‘ icon in the upper left of the Group.
- Tap Add Members.
- Begin searching for specific users or select users from the available list in the ALL section.
- Tap the plus sign ( + ) next to each desired user (a red checkmark will appear to the right of the user once it has been successfully added).
- Alternatively, TigerConnect will provide you with the most commonly messaged and recently messaged individuals to choose from in the ‘Suggestions‘ section.
- Once all desired users are added, tap the Checkmark in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left-hand corner, next to the search bar to return to the group conversation.
- Log in to: https://home.tigertext.com/.
- Click to open the conversation window for the group to which you want to add members.
- Click Group Settings (gear icon) in the upper right-hand corner of the conversation window.
- In the Add members field, type the name of the user you wish to add. A drop-down will appear.
- Click the desired user you wish to add (user will be automatically added to the Group).
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until all desired users have been added.
- Click Update Group (this will return you to the group conversation).
Posted in: Android/Web - Groups and Broadcast Lists