Yes. TigerConnect allows you to set a status that will reside below your display name within one-on-one conversations.
- Log in to your TigerConnect account on your mobile device.
- Tap Settings in the upper left (sprocket icon).
- Tap the box below your name at the top of the page to alter your status.
- Type what you would like others to see (e.g. Available, or Call me at 555-234-5678).
- To save your status, tap your Android’s Back button to return to the Inbox or tap the ‘ X ‘ in the upper left to complete.
- While logged in to https://home.tigertext.com, click your display name in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the dropdown, type what you would like others to see (e.g. Available, or Call me at 555-234-5678).
- Click your display name again. The status will auto-save after clicking your display name.
Posted in: Android/Web - Settings