Yes. Messages can be forwarded to an individual user, Group or a Broadcast list.
NOTE: This is a feature that is enabled by your organization’s TigerConnect Administrators. If you do not see the ability to Forward a message, please contact your local IT Help Desk or on-site Administrator or supervisor. Additionally, ensure that you are attempting to forward a message within your organization. If you are in the Contacts organization, forwarding is not enabled for this network. It is a free-to-use network for anyone with a TigerConnect account.
To forward a message, do the following:
- On the message you wish to forward either:
- Long-tap on the message (Android).
- Click the downward-facing arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the message (Web Console).
- Tap or click Forward.
- Search for the users you wish to forward the message to.
- You can either search for the users manually by scrolling through the contacts list (Android), or you can type the user’s name in the Search bar (Web/Android).
- Tap or click the user’s name.
- Repeat this as often as needed until all desired users or Groups have been picked.
- Tap Next (Android) or click Forward Message (Web Console) to forward the message to the selected users.
The name of the user the message was forwarded from is included at the top of the message. For users with multiple organizations: Currently, messages can only be forwarded within the originating organization. (e.g. Dr. Jones in Hospital 1 can forward the message to Dr. Smith in Hospital 1, but cannot forward a message to Dr. Moore in Hospital 2).
Posted in: Android/Web - Messaging